Immortality Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortality Guild

Immortality Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage Proc Tracking Addons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Truckz
Admin
Admin
Truckz

Mage Proc Tracking Addons Empty
PostSubject: Mage Proc Tracking Addons   Mage Proc Tracking Addons EmptySeptember 24th 2009, 23:34

Here are just a few addons that I find helpful for tracking procs that make it practically impossible to miss a proc.

Mage Alert - Gives an audible warning and a screen flash, both are optional so you can choose 1 or the other, or you can choose both. Link can be found here.

Power auras - When configured it gives you a totally customizable graphic that you can se tthe size, shape and animation of wherever on your screen that you want it. This addon can be found here.

Here are some preset Power Auras that I already have configured for my mage that you can simply import into yours.

Hodir Storm Power Buff [can be easily changed to any aquired buff or debuff of your choice] - gcd:bofalse; soundfile:stQUESTCOMPLETED; owntex:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu4; duration:nu0; g:nu0.22745098039216; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; finish:nu1; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Shaman_StaticShock; size:nu2; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; sound:nu6; optunitn:bofalse; off:bofalse; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu0; x:nu0; texmode:nu1; textaura:bofalse; timer:botrue; target:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; y:nu74; randomcolor:bofalse; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; r:nu0.49803921568627; aurastextfont:nu1; party:bofalse; opt1:nu0; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu3; anim2:nu0; buffname:stStorm Power; customtex:bofalse; stacks:nu0; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; customname:st; isdebuff:bofalse; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; mine:bofalse; isinraid:botrue; stance:nu10

Hot Streak - gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0; anim1:nu1; duration:nu0; g:nu0; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; finish:nu1; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Mage_HotStreak; size:nu2; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; sound:nu0; optunitn:bofalse; off:bofalse; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu0; x:nu4; texmode:nu1; textaura:bofalse; timer:botrue; target:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; y:nu23; randomcolor:bofalse; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; r:nu1; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; opt1:nu0; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu13; anim2:nu0; buffname:stHot Streak; isenchant:bofalse; party:bofalse; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; customname:st; isdebuff:bofalse; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; mine:botrue; isinraid:bofalse; stance:nu10

Missile Barrage - gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu4; duration:nu0; g:nu0.83921568627451; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu2; stance:nu10; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Mage_MissileBarrage; size:nu2; torsion:nu1.25; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; mine:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; x:nu0; inverse:bofalse; begin:nu1; off:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; customname:st; textaura:bofalse; target:bofalse; combat:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; exact:bofalse; threshold:nu50; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; party:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; isenchant:bofalse; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu6; buffname:stMissile Barrage; anim2:nu0; opt1:nu0; r:nu0; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu-30; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; timer:botrue; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1

Living Bomb - gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0; anim1:nu1; duration:nu0; g:nu0; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; stance:nu10; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Mage_LivingBomb; size:nu0.75999999046326; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; mine:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; x:nu134; inverse:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; customname:st; textaura:bofalse; target:botrue; combat:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; exact:bofalse; threshold:nu50; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu2; party:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; isenchant:bofalse; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu50; buffname:stLiving Bomb; anim2:nu0; opt1:nu0; r:nu1; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu-177; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; timer:botrue; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1

Just copy the text above for whichever Aura you wish to add and just click on the "Import" button after you type "/powa" and paste it in and it should work, then feel free to tweak the size, shape and position to your liking. If you have any trouble with the addon let me know and I will help you figure it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lampshades/Insurrection-guild
kumo
Admin
Admin

Mage Proc Tracking Addons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Proc Tracking Addons   Mage Proc Tracking Addons EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 02:54

Cool, definitely going to check this out. I plan to set this up for Júrei's clearcasting procs as well I believe. Those are the procs I miss the most just because I spam on him so so much. I think that with careful use of clearcasting procs (using lifebloom on some if not all of these procs) will truly make Resto Druids at 70 unable to ever go oom because of the way lifebloom gives mana back.
Back to top Go down

Mage Proc Tracking Addons
Page 1 of 1