Immortality Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortality Guild

Immortality Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Druid Gear Setups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kumo
Admin
Admin

Druid Gear Setups Empty
PostSubject: Druid Gear Setups   Druid Gear Setups EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 01:30

Júrei is quite close to getting all the pieces he needs. This is what I am aiming for. As Cyprix pointed out the staff would be better than the MH/OH for Druids but I am content with this for now. Adding the staff would be a gain of about 35-40 spell power at pretty much no other loss.

Júrei PVE Resto 1

If you click the Tree Form Icon it will show you his SP in that form which is ~1770 (so with the staff would be just barely 1800 self buffed).
Back to top Go down
Cyprix

Druid Gear Setups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Gear Setups   Druid Gear Setups EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 21:00

Ive had some problems with some of the items, So if a box pops up saying Do you want to stop using this script just hit no and it will load all the items.

IMO BiS for druids
Back to top Go down
kumo
Admin
Admin

Druid Gear Setups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Gear Setups   Druid Gear Setups EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 21:35

Cyprix wrote:
Ive had some problems with some of the items, So if a box pops up saying Do you want to stop using this script just hit no and it will load all the items.

IMO BiS for druids

Really do not know why you want those robes so badly (besides an aesthetic preference?). Every single priest and mage will be rolling for those (priests twice, for shadow and healing); I really think you are wasting your time trying to seriously get those. All in all, you have 4 more SP than Júrei's current setup (which means I would have more if I picked up the staff).

I am wondering about that idol though. I have not tested yet if one of the main reasons why I seem unable to go out of mana is that my rejuvenation is so ridiculously cheap (271 mana!), but that blue quality idol may actually be better.

Also, I am convinced now that Band of the Eternal Restorer is one of our best rings. Especially considering all you are really trading is 5+~4 (from spirit) with a Ring of Harmonic Beauty for the proc (45s internal cd) of +93 SP there really is no reason why not to have the Restorer ring.

It does seem that the hex shrunken head might be one of our best trinkets. One reason why I opted for other trinket was with it we could always give innervate to another player, as we would never need it ourselves with our own little evocate! It really is probably something I should experiment with though.
Back to top Go down
Cyprix

Druid Gear Setups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Gear Setups   Druid Gear Setups EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 23:42

Quote :
Really do not know why you want those robes so badly (besides an aesthetic preference?). Every single priest and mage will be rolling for those (priests twice, for shadow and healing); I really think you are wasting your time trying to seriously get those. All in all, you have 4 more SP than Júrei's current setup (which means I would have more if I picked up the staff).

I am wondering about that idol though. I have not tested yet if one of the main reasons why I seem unable to go out of mana is that my rejuvenation is so ridiculously cheap (271 mana!), but that blue quality idol may actually be better.

Also, I am convinced now that Band of the Eternal Restorer is one of our best rings. Especially considering all you are really trading is 5+~4 (from spirit) with a Ring of Harmonic Beauty for the proc (45s internal cd) of +93 SP there really is no reason why not to have the Restorer ring.

It does seem that the hex shrunken head might be one of our best trinkets. One reason why I opted for other trinket was with it we could always give innervate to another player, as we would never need it ourselves with our own little evocate! It really is probably something I should experiment with though.

I didnt put the chest there for Looks or because of the armor type i put it there because it's BiS

[Robes of Ghostly Hatred]
39 Stamnia (-9 Stam)
40 intellect (-1 Intell)
32 Spirit
3 Sockets (Witch are Easly met with gems to get the Socket Bonus)
(+5 Spellpower Socket Bonus)
27 Haste
26 Crit
71 Spellpower

[Utopian Tunic of Elune]
48 Stamina (+9 Stam)
41 intellect (+1 Intell)
32 Spirit
3 Sockets (Will not get the socket bonus because we will stack 23 SP over the Bonus)
(- Nothing from set bonus)
33 Haste
71 Spellpower

You sack some Stamina/Armor/haste for Crit/SP. Shouldn't Be getting hit as a healer so armor isn't that important, and haste is useless. Crit increases the healing effectiveness of your swiftmeld. Socketing the Chest with 2 23+Spellpower gems and 1 Yellow gem allows you to Met your meta and Socket 23+ SP in other items. (By the way im at 1770 BH in Tree form no buffs no elixers nothing so my Gear is Superior to yours).

"Heals the target for 1376+86 to 1380+86 over 12 secs" Now inscrease that by 86. Like you said before you throw your innervate to someone else so mana is not an issue, the outcome is greater over the 37 mana decrease.

Band of the Eternal Restorer is not worth it, and its a 55 Sec PPM because the 45 enternal cool down does not start untill the 10 sec proc has finished a 5.5% uptime is not worth it. 6 MP5 + 28 SP 100% uptime is BY FAR GREATER then 93 SP, 2 Beautys is the way to go.

I do agree with the Naaru 2k Mana every 5 mins is pretty nice and it would remind me more to use the trinket vs the SP one. Id go with the Naaru/Memento
Back to top Go down
kumo
Admin
Admin

Druid Gear Setups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Gear Setups   Druid Gear Setups EmptySeptember 24th 2009, 01:01

Okay, so after our discussions in gchat just minutes ago, this is more or less what I am settling on.

I am still going to stick with the MH+OH combo for now because I am a bit vain and I think it suites my toon better, haha.

Júrei PvE Resto 2 (MH+OH)

This one below is what he would look like with the staff in the end:

Júrei PvE Resto 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Druid Gear Setups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Gear Setups   Druid Gear Setups Empty

Back to top Go down

Druid Gear Setups
Page 1 of 1