Immortality Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortality Guild

Immortality Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WArrior BiS for tanking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamble

WArrior BiS for tanking Empty
PostSubject: WArrior BiS for tanking   WArrior BiS for tanking EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 12:40

BiS warrior tank set(unbuffed):
http://www.chardev.org/?template=264418

Imo this is BiS because it's expertise capped, no parrys or dodges, and it's very close to hit cap to maintain VERY high TPS. You still have 23.4k hp and 56.7% physical avoidance unbuffed. Raid buffs give about 3.5% more dodge and 3.5k more hp.
Back to top Go down
kumo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WArrior BiS for tanking   WArrior BiS for tanking EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 13:55

So really? Barrel-Blade Longrifle is best weapon just because of the sockets?

Another very interesting concept I have been thinking of, do tanks generally have enough threat generating tools that they never ever have to gem for anything such as strength for more TPS?

Looks good otherwise. I will be needing this info should I start tanking with Rosuto.
Back to top Go down
jamble

PostSubject: Re: WArrior BiS for tanking   WArrior BiS for tanking EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 14:39

Hit and expertise are a warrior's biggest threat generating stats(until capped of course!). I gemmed for a lot of hit just to see what my stats looked like and it turned out really good. In theory expertise is also an avoidance stat, eliminating parry from the bosses hit list takes off the chance that you will be parried and the boss's swing timer reset. This could result in a tank being 2-shot or taking massive spike damage.

I chose that gun because it was .2% dodge vs 30 stam and some crit and armor that also scale with kings.

About the strength comment, strength is a very mediocre stat for tanks outside of shield slam pvp. It's 1 block value per 2 strength and only revenge directly scales with AP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WArrior BiS for tanking   WArrior BiS for tanking Empty

Back to top Go down

WArrior BiS for tanking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortality Guild :: Class Forums :: Warrior-
Jump to: