Immortality Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortality Guild

Immortality Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fmylife

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzii

Kuzii

Fmylife Empty
PostSubject: Fmylife   Fmylife EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 12:27

these are some quotes off a hilarious website called fmylife.com

Today, I asked my dad to pick me up from school, he said he couldn't. Why? he was busy playing world of warcraft for the night. I got to walk the 3 hours home while my 49 year old dad played computer games. FML

Today, I found out that by brother was selling pictures of me showering. For what? World of warcraft money. FML

Today, I gave the option to my boyfriend of 5 years to either quit World of Warcraft of lose me. He said WOW makes him happier. FML

Today, I was laying in bed naked and blindfolded. I told my boyfriend he could do anything he wanted to me. About 30 minutes later I get out of bed and find him in the computer room play World of Warcraft. His friends needed him. FML

Today, My boyfriend dumped me because he said the relationship was too tough for him. When I asked for an example he responded "Like, I don't have enough time to play World of WarCraft." FML

if you dont find any of these funny then you just have no humor ^.^
Back to top Go down
Usebandaids

Usebandaids

Fmylife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fmylife   Fmylife EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 21:10

Kuzii wrote:
these are some quotes off a hilarious website called fmylife.com

Today, I asked my dad to pick me up from school, he said he couldn't. Why? he was busy playing world of warcraft for the night. I got to walk the 3 hours home while my 49 year old dad played computer games. FML

Today, I found out that by brother was selling pictures of me showering. For what? World of warcraft money. FML

Today, I gave the option to my boyfriend of 5 years to either quit World of Warcraft of lose me. He said WOW makes him happier. FML

Today, I was laying in bed naked and blindfolded. I told my boyfriend he could do anything he wanted to me. About 30 minutes later I get out of bed and find him in the computer room play World of Warcraft. His friends needed him. FML

Today, My boyfriend dumped me because he said the relationship was too tough for him. When I asked for an example he responded "Like, I don't have enough time to play World of WarCraft." FML

if you dont find any of these funny then you just have no humor ^.^

lmao
Back to top Go down
Althabrandr

Fmylife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fmylife   Fmylife EmptySeptember 20th 2009, 08:59

I lawled IRL at the third one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fmylife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fmylife   Fmylife Empty

Back to top Go down